|Since March 2019:
||Science of Sustainable Materials, ENES Morelia UNAM, Mexico.
|Oct 15 – Feb 19:
||Postdoctoral Researcher, Semiconductor Optics, Institute of Solid-State Physics, University of Bremen, Germany. Prof. Dr. Jürgen Gutowski
|Oct 13 – Sep 15:
||Marie-Curie Postdoctoral Fellow, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions- BremenTRAC Uni-Bremen, European Commission, Semiconductor Optics, Institute of Solid-State Physics, University of Bremen, Germany.
|Feb – Sep 13:
||Postdoctoral Researcher, SILVACO inc. UK/ Universitat Rovira I Virgili. Prof. Dr. Benjamín Iñiguez Nicolau
||‘Dr. -Ing.’ degree, Department of Electrical, Electronics and Automation Engineering (DEEEA), Universitat Rovira I Virgili, Tarragona, Spain. Organic Electronics.
|April- Sep 12:
||Guest researcher, DOLPHIN Integration, Meylan, France. Dr. Gilles Depeyrot
|Ago- Nov 10:
||Guest researcher, IMEP-LAHC Laboratories, MINATEC-INP Grenoble, France. Prof. Dr. Gérard Ghibaudo
|Nov 09- Feb 10:
||Guest researcher, CINVESTAV-IPN, Mexico City. Dr. Magali Estrada del Cueto
||Master degree, DEEEA, Universitat Rovira I Virgili, Tarragona, Spain.
||Bachelor of Electronics Engineering, Power Electronics, Morelia Institute of Technology, Mexico.
- Flexible electronics
- Semiconductor devices: Design, fabrication, structural and optical characterization, and electrical characterization and modeling.
- Synthesis of nanostructures based on semiconductor oxides.
- Characterization of novel sustainable materials for electronic devices.
- Interface engineering and device charge transport for sustainable optoelectronic applications (organic/hybrid transistors, LEDs, solar cells, capacitors, etc).
- Environmental sensors.
- Bio-interfaces and biotechnological electron devices.
- Device simulation and development of compact models for electronic devices to be implemented in advanced TCAD and EDA tools for circuit design.
Web of Science ResearcherID: L-5043-2013
For information related to national and international collaboration, and joint (ongoing) projects, visit: https://www.bremex-steaps.net/
443 689 3500 Ext. 80677